Both the processes of registration and application for funding are simple and are composed of the following sequential steps:
- Contact us if you are interested in our workshops and in case you require assistance with the process through this Registration Form.
- Find your National Agency here. This is where you will apply for the funding. The National Agencies provide all necessary forms and extra support.
- Download the application form from the site of your National Agency and feel free to ask for assistance, if needed.
For both participants and participating organisations, the conditions for participation depend on the country in which they are based. Therefore please contact your National Agency. The instructions for the remaining steps are provided on your National Agency’s site. Nevertheless the next steps are described in detail below.
- Register your organisation on the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS), if you are not already registered.
- Log in to the Participant Portal with your ECAS account details and register your organisation on the Unique Registration Facility (URF) to obtain your unique Participant Identification Code (PIC), if you are not already registered. The European Commission has produced a Participant Portal User Manual to help guide you through the process of registering on the portal.
- Fill the application form and submit it according to the instructions of your National Agency, respecting the deadline of 4th of February 2021, 12.00 C.E.T.
- Inform us as soon as you have news after your grant acceptance or rejection.
Our team will be glad to assist you, if you need any help, with your application.
If you have any further questions please mail us at [email protected]